Echo Marine Group operates form modern, purpose-built waterfront facilities within the Australian Marine Complex in Henderson, Western Australia.
The fully enclosed production facility includes:
- Two, linked fabrication bays, one 121m x 25m x 23m (LxWxH) and one 82m x 25m x 22.5m.
- Four 10t capacity gantry cranes.
- Computer numerically controlled (CNC) plate cutter.
- Five axis CNC milling machine.
- Engineering workshop.
- Fitout workshop.
- Attached management and engineering offices.
Other on-site facilities on the 40,000m2 site include:
- Slipway rated to 1,500 tonnes.
- Vessel transfer system.
- 220m of berthing space.