Drawing on in-house trades for all but the most specialised tasks, Evolution Commercial principally serves client needs in the Australian and international marine industry sector.
Shipbuilding and Ship Repair
For owners and operators of commercial vessels and superyachts, Evolution Commercial provides the full suite of shipbuilding services:
- New construction
- Refit and repair
- Conversion and modification
Capable of producing and repairing hulls fabricated constructed of:
- Fibreglass (FRP) / composites
This includes the production and installation of associated:
- Electrical and electronic systems
- Fuel, water and other fluid systems
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Hydraulic systems
- Interior fitout
- Mechanical systems
- Pneumatic systems
These activities are supported by on-site expertise in:
- All relevant design and engineering disciplines, including naval architecture
- Project and production management
- Commercial and business administration
Evolution Commercial are specialists in monohulls, catamarans and trimaran construction with onsite vessel construction and repair capacity of 110 metres.
Check out our previous and current vessel builds here
Offshore and Marine Equipment
Custom design and fabrication capacity and extensive marine industry experience enables Evolution Commercial to provide a full range of custom structures and ancillary equipment manufactured from steel, aluminium, fibre reinforced plastic (FRP) or other materials. This includes items incorporating electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
Evolution Commercial supports development in Australia’s offshore and resources industries by providing barge mobilisation and load out services, either from its own waterfront facility in Henderson, Western Australia or third party facilities in other locations. The company has demonstrated the ability to meet all requirements including strict environmental criteria and OVID inspection conditions and do so on time, on budget and with a minimum of fuss.
Specialist equipment hire
Evolution Commercial has well maintained and calibrated equipment for hire. The main items are:
- Plural component reactor (Graco E-xp2); available with or without an operator to spray-apply polyurea, polyurethane and also polyurethane foam
- Digital scanner with operator (Leica P30); high fidelity, including optional post-scan digital modelling service
- 3D CNC router – large bed with a tool operating space of 2.4m W x 5m L x 1.5m H